MEDIEVAL II brings Total War’s compelling mix of massive real-time battles and intricate turn-based strategy to Android. Set across three continents during the turbulent Middle Ages, spectacular conflicts and scheming rivals line the path to power as the great kingdoms of the medieval world vie for supremacy. Be it through diplomacy or conquest, trade or subterfuge, you must secure the resources and loyalty required to rule an empire from the shores of Western Europe to the sands of Arabia.
THE STRENGTH OF NATIONS
Unlock up to 17 playable factions and build them into major world powers through statecraft, subterfuge or all-out war.
THE KINGDOMS EXPANSION
Available via in-app purchase, this massive expansion includes 24 playable factions across four unique, fully featured campaigns. Wage war from the jungles of the Americas to the deserts of the Holy Land, from the deceptively gentle shores of the British Isles to the frigid Baltic plains.
THE ART OF WAR
Deploy infantry, archers and cavalry into huge real-time battles, with a full range of medieval weaponry at your command.
THE TOOLS OF STATE
Use sophisticated diplomacy, lucrative trade agreements and daring agents to forge alliances or destabilise your rivals.
THE TEST OF TIME
Shape the destinies of Europe, North Africa and the Middle East through five momentous centuries of combat, competition and conquest.
THE POWER IN YOUR HANDS
Take command, with a brand-new user interface and enhanced touch controls for fingertip control of the battlefield. Or, play with any Android-compatible mouse & keyboard.
Total War: MEDIEVAL II requires 4.3GB of free space, Android 9.0 (Pie) or later, and is officially supported on the following devices
• ASUS ROG Phone II
• Google Pixel 2 / 2 XL / 3 / 3 XL / 3a / 3a XL / 4 / 4XL / 4a / 5 / 6 / 6a / 6 Pro / 7 / 7 Pro
• HTC U12+
• LG V30+
• Motorola Moto G 5G Plus / Moto G50 / Moto G100 / Moto Z2 Force
• Nokia 8
• Nothing Phone (1)
• OnePlus 5T / 6 / 6T / 7 / 7T / 8 / 8T / 9 / 10 Pro / Nord / Nord N10
• Oppo Reno4 Z 5G
• Razer Phone
• Samsung Galaxy A51 5G / A70 / A80
• Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ / S9 / S9+ / S10 / S10+ / S10e / S10 Lite / S20 / S20 Ultra / S20+ / S21 / S21 Ultra / S21+ / S22 / S22 Ultra / S22+
• Samsung Galaxy Note8 / Note9 / Note10 / Note10 Lite / Note10+ / Note20
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 / S5 / S6 / S7 / S8 / S8 Ultra / S8+
• Sony Xperia 1 / XZ1 / XZ1 Compact / XZ2 / ZX2 Compact
• Vivo NEX S
• Xiaomi Mi 6 / Mi 9 / Mi 9 SE / Mi 9T / Mi 10T Lite / Mi 11
• Xiaomi 12
• Xiaomi Poco F3 / Poco X3 Pro / Poco X4 Pro / Poco M4 Pro
• Xiaomi Pocophone F1 / Pocophone POCO X3 NFC
• Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro / Note 9 S / Note 10 / Note 11
If your device is not listed above but you are still able to purchase the game, your device is capable of running the game but is not officially supported. To avoid disappointment, devices that are not capable of running the game are blocked from purchasing it.
Supported Languages: English, Čeština, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Pусский
© 2007–2022 The Creative Assembly Limited. Originally developed by The Creative Assembly Limited. Originally published by SEGA. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War, Total War: MEDIEVAL and the Total War logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. Developed for and published on Android by Feral Interactive. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Adds a pre-game launcher to facilitate purchase of Kingdoms, and allow players to choose between the base game or expansion campaigns once owned
• Adds a Settlement Viewer option to the Lists tab of the Faction Summary, allowing players to view their settlements outside of combat
• For a full change list, please see https://support.feralinteractive.com/docs/xx/medieval2/latest/android/faqs/